Q: How do I book a wedding/event in Stewart Park?
A: If you wish to reserve an area in Stewart Park for a specific day and time you may do so by calling the Special Events Coordinator at 1-855-326-1947. Bookings are made on a first-come, first-served basis. The Coordinator can assist you in choosing a location and confirm the reservation for you. The area will be sectioned off and signage will be posted indicating the event. Park staff will be available to ensure the area is reserved for your use, and to make sure it’s tidy before and after the event. A $100 administrative fee will apply (+ HST) and is due at the time of booking. The public is permitted to use the park on any given day, however, the Town reserves the right to section off areas for private weddings and special events that are pre-arranged. These areas will be unavailable to the public for the specific event times. Any area in the park will only be reserved for a maximum of 4 hours. Back-to-back bookings by the same group/individual will not be permitted (excluding public events such as the Stewart Park Festival). Individuals or groups planning to bring in chairs, tables, stage, tents or other equipment must make arrangements to do so with the Coordinator prior to the event. A contract is required to formally reserve an area in Stewart Park. The Town’s cancellation policy states that a refund can be given with at least 48 hours notice prior to the event, less a $50 administrative fee. For further information please contact: Karen Fox, Community Development & Special Events    
Q: What is the one thing I should see or do while in Perth?
A: Depending on your interests, there is a list of things to see. Among them are the Big Ben Statue, the Tay River Trail, Rainbow Bridge and 
Stewart Park, the Tay Turning Basin and the Crystal Palace, Inge Va House and the Perth Heritage Museum at Matheson House. For further reference please call the Tourism Office at 1-855-326-1947. 
Q: Where do I find tourism information?
A: Tourist information can be found at the Perth Matheson House Museum located at 11 Gore Street East,by calling .

Q: Where can I park my vehicle?
The Town of Perth offers complimentary parking for two consecutive hours within a five hour period on downtown streets within 
the BIA, courtesy of the Downtown Perth Business Improvement Association. If you feel you would like to browse the Town for a longer period of time, municipal parking lots are convenient and inexpensive to use.  Rates are $1.00  per hour.
Q: What recreation programs does the Town run for children, seniors or adults?
A: The Town currently administers recreation programs for all groups through the Perth and District Indoor Pool. They include 
aqua-fitness and swimming programs, and are available at all levels of ability. The Town also maintains a Community Services Directory of other groups and organizations who offer recreation programs and activities that are open to the public. A copy can be picked up at Town Hall, 80 Gore St. East (back reception counter) or we can email it to you. The Perth Courier is an additional resource to check for spring and fall registration dates. For further information the Town Hall at 267-3311.   
Q: How do I book a campsite at Last Duel Park?
A: Last Duel Park and Campground is owned and operated by the Town of Perth. We have 47 serviced sites, offering water and electrical hook-ups, as well as non-serviced tent areas. There are sites available on and off the water; washroom, shower and laundry facilities and a pump-out station can also be found on-site. The Campground is only a few blocks from downtown Perth, perfect for those wanting to explore the Town. Last Duel Park has the only boat launch in Town accessing the Tay River, and is a short drive from Beveridges Lock Station. Please call the Last Duel Park Campground at 613-812-0020 (between May 15th and October 15th) with your arrival date and trailer information. For further reference or during the off-season, please contact Karen Fox, Community Development & Special Events Coordinator, 
Q: How do I book an event at Conlon Farm?
A: If you wish to book an event at Conlon Farm for a specific day and time you do so by contacting Colleen Keeley at 267-3311 or by email at colleen@perth.ca Before the event you will be asked to read and sign the Facility Rental/Reservation Contract. Signing this Contract is required in order to guarantee a booking. All tentative bookings will normally be held for 48 hours only.   
Q: Can you recommend a good place to eat?
A: There are a variety of restaurants in Perth. For more information please contact the Tourism Office at 1-855-326-1947 or email krennie@perth.ca
Q: Where do I find what services are provided by the Town of Perth?
A: Our website provides a full listing of municipal services. If you are enquiring in person at Town Hall you will find the various services at the following locations: Front Reception Counter: All cash payments; taxes and water bill payment; garbage bag tag purchases; Provincial Offences Office; Provincial Offences payments; Accounts Receivables; Commissionaire of Oaths. Back Reception Counter: Building permits; Zoning applications; garbage bag tag distribution; facility bookings; site planning; Business Development; Environmental Services; general inquiries; property standards. Upstairs: Council Chambers, Perth Citizens’ Band room   
Q: Where can I find public washrooms?
A: There are public washrooms located at the south side of Town Hall. They are open year round, except for Christmas Day and New Year’s Day. There are also public washrooms located at the east end of the Crystal Palace, facing the Tay Basin, and at the Gatehouse at Last Duel Park. Both are open from May to October. For further reference please contact Jim Niblock, Sr. Superintendent of Parks and Facilities at 267-3311 Ext. 2228, or by email at jniblock@perth.ca      
Q: What are the hours of operation for the Perth Museum?
A: The hours of operation are Monday-Friday from 10:00am to 5:00pm and Saturday and Sunday from 1:00pm to 5:00pm.